Friday, April 16, 2010

Back from Vegas

Took the red eye and got back this morning at 5:30am. I've spent the day walking in a fog. Took a few pictures but most of them came out blurry. If I don't have my reading glasses on I can't see if the picture came out ok. Plus the fact I'm always complaining that I need a  new camera but I don't go out and buy one. 
I've been going to the show for the last 12 years I believe and I'm always amazed at how big the convention center in Vegas is. I walked all 3 halls at various times during the day and never did see everything in 4 days there. Thursday the show closed at 2pm and we didn't get our boxes and crates until after 8pm. I can't remember how many games of solitaire I played and we even watched a movie in a portable dvd. Didn't get to exercise as much as I wanted to but I did walked the 3 miles to the show in the mornings. early mornings as in 8am are good to walk because there's hardly anybody on the sidewalks and you can take pictures and text them as you walk.
The Z-man made the trip with me and gambled his shoes away.


















A mirror with a tv in it, a first for me.

Blurry picture of the Lion and you can see the Z-man.





The Z man showing our product.


















This week didn't do me good with Cohutta coming up next week right now I feel like I don't want to do anything because I know is going to hurt. Tomorrow I have 3 spinning classes and lots of yard work. Hopefully a full night sleep will make me feel better tomorrow. Talk about sleep, I didn't sleep very good even though the bed was great. I went to bed Monday and Tuesday at 7:30pm and was up at 5am. One good thing about the trip is that the food is excellent and that's about it for me, Vegas is not a place I would go to on vacation.

First view as soon as you come out of the airplane, slot machines.

No comments:

Post a Comment