Friday, April 3, 2009

April 2nd.


Yesterday's commute to work was a lot better that last Friday's. It was in the mid 40's in the morning and no wind. This time of the year I'm very paranoid about cars but so far is been very good. If they can't see me they have no business driving. I've been told I loook like a Christmas tree, most mornings if I'm using my winter booties with lights I have 7 blinking lights. Hey, I want to be seen out there. My backpack was 13.5 lbs yesterday morning. It may not sound like much but try riding 32 hilly miles with an extra 13.5lbs on your back. The afternoon ride was great. I had a tail wind most of the ride home and there was some streches of road I was pushing 25 effortlesly. Waited for the "Scatante Man" at 21 and the parkway went back down did the meadows loop, back up and headed for home. 130th was a bit of a struggle, going up and a 20
mile an hour wind in your face. Overall, a good day 4 plus hours for the day.




The Scatante man.
Look Ma, no hands.

No comments:

Post a Comment