Friday, April 17, 2009

Good day

I took the day off and what a day, busy from the moment I got up to the moment I started writing here. Got up early, went grocery shopping with my wife which she wasn't thrilled about it. She's a school teacher and sleeps late every day, must be nice to sleep late, I don't know how that feels like. Went to work to pick up a few things for the show I'm going next week (more on that later) stopped at the bike shop, came back home and tried to install the wire harness in my car but I purchased the wrong one and it only took me an hour to figure it out %*&%$#@. Went to the soccer fields to pick up the goals for the Smurfs 4-6 year old program. Helped Bob finish painting the lines on the fields. Came home changed got ready and went out for a 37 mile ride with the "HO" in 2:10. Tomorrow is going to be another busy day. Sunday I'm leaving for a week to go to Las Vegas for a Broadcast show. This is my eleventh year going and to tell you the truth I don't even go out anymore. I don't gamble I only drink an ocasional beer here and there I've seen almost everything there's to see. It's a week I'll spend exercising in my room, I'm not paying 20 bucks to go to the gym, yes the hotels charge you 20 dollars to use their small exercise facility. That's 20 a day OK.
Yesterday I had a good ride back from work in the afternoon Almost 40 for a total of 70 and 4 plus hours. Big ring 50-70 rpm afternoon working on strength all the way home. My knees were hurting today when I got up because I didn't ice them last night. Nothing a 600 miligram ibuprofen can't take care off. Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment