Thursday, April 9, 2009

What I don't like

If there's one thing that I really hate when I ride is the stupid drivers that have the whole road to themselves and still pass you real close. Twice today during my 1 1/2 hour loop that I do by Valley City. All I can do is shake my head what else is there to do? You have to be really careful what you do or say. You are basically at their mercy, you are riding a 16lbs bike and they are driving a car or truck. They can drive back give you a hard time and even try to hit you and if you get hit by a car way back there you may not be found or seen for hours. All we are trying is to ride a bike but they don't want to take the lead foot of the gas pedal for 1 second. They are nothing but a bunch of (%^(&* morons. I feel much better now, I needed to vent.

No comments:

Post a Comment