Thursday, March 4, 2010

What is that in the sky




















Wow, it has been weeks since the last time the sun was this bright. Allthough is still cold, when the sun is shinning it makes you feel warm


I think I'll ride the mtb single speed tonight on the bike path to rest the legs. I've had 4 good days in a row. Monday it was 1:20 on the rollers at high cadence, last night it was 26 minutes on the rollers and the rest on the trainer for a total of 1:43. I don't think I have ever spent that much time on the trainer or rollers in many years. But it was what the coach called for, he must get a high seeing people suffer doing his workouts, but they work and I'll be grateful once the racing starts. Hopefully a few hours on the road this weekend too. On top of that add my spin classes and my legs need a break.
Anyway, lets enjoy the sun while it lasts.

No comments:

Post a Comment