Friday, March 27, 2009

Ride to work

Rode in to work today for the second time this month and felt like cra...
It was another suffer fest but it's my own fault. I only did my spinning classes this week and didn't ride outside until today. Didn't feel that good on my way home either. I haven't been yelled at by anybody yet. Hope is a good sign for the rest of the year. Anyway, I'll be riding to work 2-3 times a week starting next week hopefully the weather will cooperate. I need to start putting in long days on the saddle if I'm commiting to do the Mohican 100K off road race May 30th. Both days I rode to work this month have been cold, low 30's in the morning, the afternoons are better with temps in the 50's. My commute to work is a total of 64 miles round trip and very hilly. Mornings are easy and in the afternoons I do my intervals on the way home. The afternoon ride will be longer once it gets warmer outside.
Rolled home and my wife was wating for me to snap a picture, I was tired. Tomorrow we are expecting rain but it's my turn at the rec to do two spinning classes. That's 1 1/2 hours of spinning and another hour of plyometrics and weights. That should do it for the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment