Thursday, March 5, 2009

Finally the weather is getting better

Looks like the weather is finally turning the corner. I'm looking at Monday for my first commute to work this year. I can't wait to get on the bike & hike and start chasing rabbits. I hope none go through my spokes like last year. Tonight I think I'll either go ride at Hinckley lake or ride the path. I'm also seriously considering riding in tomorrow but with a spinning class at 6pm I don't know if I can make it on time. Normally two hrs is enough to make it but I'm not in hammer time mode yet and I ike to be there with plenty of time to set up. Hmmmmm. There's also a 40% chance of rain and riding in cold rain is not funny. You really never get warm enough.
I'll decide after tonights ride. On seconf thought, I can't ride to work tomorrow, I have an EKG scheduled for insurance purposses at 7am. I had reumatic fever when I was 15 and I have a couple of heart murmurs that sometimes they can find them sometimes they can't. I'm looking forwards to see waht the EKG says.

No comments:

Post a Comment