Tuesday, March 17, 2009

A bit of Irish

I guess if you are not Irish, the second best thing is being born on March 17th.
Today is my wifes birthday. Got her favorite cake, the Dairy Queen special.
Happy Birthday sweetheart. Hope it rains or snows next year, it was too nice today not to ride. But a smart man celebrates his wifes birthday no matter what the weather. Man it was 60 degrees out. Yep birthdays are good. The roads were dry too. Happy Birthday and many more.
So many people out riding. Bithdays are good. I bet I was the only one not riding today. Birthdays are good. Birthdays are good, Birthdays are good, Birthdays are good.
Like I said, a smart man pleases his wife, but it was still 60 degrees out and sunny.

3 comments:

  1. It wasn't really that nice riding to Peninsula. I ate at least one bug and that made the ride just lousy.

    Happy Birthday to your wife! You are smart indeed :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had a great birthday!!! It was beautiful. Couldn't have asked for better weather:)
    Don't I have a smart and considerate hubby?
    Love you, Juanito.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I rather have the icecream that a bug. Although they say they are full of protein

    ReplyDelete