Friday, January 23, 2009

Today's workout

I get up 4 days a week at 4;06 am to go to the gym. Yes 4:06, why you may ask, because it sounds better than 4 or 4:05. I do weights, plyometrics and my spinning classes.
Since my goal for this week is 12 hrs on the bike I decided to stay home and do a good hr in zones 2-3 plus some core work. Got up got the coffee going and I was on the trainer by 4:17 am. Not until I went back upstairs and poured myself a good cup of coffee that I started feeling alive.
I don't recommend drinking coffee before a workout but sometimes you just have to do what you have to do. And that's because I didn't have time to wait or make a espresso in my new espresso machine which I'm getting to be an expert at it and it keeps me wired baby.
You know there's a lot of informartials early in the morning. It's amazing how many channels were showing the male enhancement informatial. Hey if you need something like that get up early to ride your bike turn the tv on and surf the channels, it's all there even the ladies giving their testimonies, all they can do is giggle. I may not need any coffee to ride the trainer this early in the morning, honey I'm home. I'm already home, honey I'm going up. whoohooooooooo. Don't hold me back baby.

Some good recovery stuff from hammer nutrition a cold shower and I'm set.



The days vitamins and pills. I have to re-order there's a few bottles missing from this picture.


The best for last. A loaded smoothie and I'll really be wired for the rest of the day.
And yes, that's the weather channel showing todays temp. at 39 which it actually went up to 43. But take a good look at tomorrow (saturday) and the rest of the week. And I thought i would be able to ride outdoors this week. Time to dust off my cross country skis. Which I haven't used in 8-10 years. Hopefully I can find my XC ski shoes I don't even remember what they look like.





1 comment:

  1. Hey, Juan...there is a new thing called "tivo." If you get that you won't have to watch the informericals in the morning!

    ReplyDelete