Friday, February 17, 2012

Comments after the crash heard around the basement

I've really been getting a lot of smart comments since my "indoor crash" on Wednesday night. As high as I was flying after the narcotics they gave me, I logged on to my work e-mail to turn on my "out of office". I wrote " I"ll be out of the office due to a medical condition". I was told "I have a mental condition". How do I say "Morphine" in spanish.
"No eres tan joven como tu te crees, "you are not as young as you think you are".
We are going to buy you "Lady Gagas bubble wrap dress". I need to apply for "First Alert"
in spanish. How do I say "broken rib in spanish". "You need to start riding indoors with a helmet and body armour".  A classic " I've fallen and I can't get up".
Plus people stopping by my cube(I went to work today) to make me laugh so I would hurt with two broken ribs and multiple bruises. As you can read, they like me.
I am feeling a lot better today even though I haven't taken any pain pills. I'm already thinking and planning about stuff I can do to keep my fitness up and not lose to much. I know I'll be riding the trainer within the next day or so.

No comments:

Post a Comment