Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Global Intelligence

Before I post Global intelligence I'll tell you what happened on Monday night during my workout.
A lot of us ride bikes a lot of us have crashed on the road and off road. How about crashing while riding the rollers. I was watching streaming videos of this years Iceman race in Michigan where my team mate Ross is one of the main characters and rolled right off the rollers. Its a series of 4 25 minute videos great for doing intervals. Well as I was ramping up the speed on one of my 1 minute intervals the rider with the helmet mounted cam and Ross where on a turn and guess what, I turned with them, rolled right off the rollers and landed on the rollers. I just laid there and laughed, what else could I do. Hopefully I'll remember not to turn tonight.

*************************************************************************************************************
Q: True or False?
St Kitts, a cloud-crowned volcanic island in the Lesser Antilles, is named for Catherine of Aragon, the Spanish princess who married Engalnd's Henry VIII


**************************************************************************************

Q: St. John, in the U.S. Virgin Islands, is associated with what well-known American family?
a) The Bushes  b) The Kennedys  c)The Rockefellers  d) The Roosevelts
Ocean view from St. John

No comments:

Post a Comment