Sunday, May 29, 2011

Sun is shinning

And it feels great to see the sun for a few straight days instead of seconds here and there.
Had a good 4.5 hr ride yesterday, nothing too hard but wasn't easy either. Rode from home with "The HO" down to the valley through Sand Run metropark and back home taking a few back roads.
Stopped at  Brueggels bagels for a pee break and bough a bagle for the road. Something I never do but it just felt right.
Mmmmm, I like bagels. Looks more like a freaking banana.
Today I was on the road by 7am to meet Ken in Medina and head to Mohican when he called and said Rray had called and it rained hard there last night. I'm not one to go shred the trails when is wet because I really don't like riding in mud unless I abosolutely have too, like a race.
We decided for a 3 hr very easy ride on the Valley city loop. After the ride I thought it was the best decision we made, even if Mohican was dry we both would have been in the hurt locker.
I'm already looking at my next bike.
36er anyone

Oh yeah, I can ride over anything with this thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment