Sunday, May 8, 2011

About last night

I got home last night from the place up north at 8:30 pm and proceeded to unload, clen the bikes (although no cleaning needed to be done) I really didn't eat well all day and about 9 I started feeling the shakes coming. I knew I had to go eat something but I ignored the feeling and all of the sudden it hit me, I'm shaking, sweating, can't see straight, hardly made it upstairs to the kitchen and asked the wife to make me something to eat since I couldn';t even see straight. She made me what had to be the best chicken sandwich I have ever tasted in my life. That and the bag of organic chips which I ate half of it in less than 5 minutes plus yougurt more chips and 3 glasses of pineapple juice. Can't wait for it to happen again.
Feel real good today

No comments:

Post a Comment