Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Still in pain

Got up at 4:06 am as usual to go to the gym and do my spinning class. Thought about getting a sub but decided against it. Crashing on a bike is like when you have a car accident, you start feeling the effects of the crash a couple of days later. My tail bone is killing me, add to that another spin class tonight and it really hurts. I must have hit the saddle with my tail bone. It was a good day though, two spin classes, weights and streching. Getting up early again tomorrow to run for 25-30 minutes. I've been building up my running a minute at a time, I don't want to get hurt again. I didn't run for a whole year after I tweaked my back last November.
You know when you write a lot you don't see your mistakes until you post. There's times that I go over what I write 2-3 times and still find mistakes later on.
Later, have to edit the last post, I wrote whether wrong.
Come back again.

No comments:

Post a Comment