Wednesday, September 9, 2009

What's up

Long time no blogging. Have been busy and lazy.
I finally turned my old Paramount hand made steel mtb with custom paint job into a single speed bike. Man did I have fun tonight at Reagan park in Medina. Climbed everything and only dabbed twice climbing.
At first I had to go back to the car and shorten the chain because it was coming off and it needed to be a little tighter. Full rigid bike and rode great. I've been looking for a 1 inch carbon fork but nobody has one. That's how old the bike is, they don't sell 1 inch forks anymore. If you have one and want to give it away to a good bike or sell it at a good price, please let me know I'll like to try it. It looks nice and clean with only the brake cables. pics and weight later.
Time to go to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment