Monday, September 14, 2009

HHH

Went to Findlay Ohio on Sunday with the thought of trying for a sub 5hr century. It was not to be. After the lunch stop we were about a mile into the century route when I decided I had enough and turned around to the 64 mile route. My left hand was killing me from Fridays fall and it was starting to swell more. I couldn't find a good handle on the handlebars that didn't bother me or hurt. I told the "Ho" to do the century and that I'll just wait at the finish. Too bad, we were feeling good, we did the first 46 miles in 2 hours and 5 minutes with the help of a tandem and a another guy that was taking good pulls, it would have been possible.
It was a very well organized ride with beautiful quiet roads and a place to take a shower at the end. 860 riders signed up.

THE HO

This guy was riding the 100k route bare footed.
You see everything during these type of rides.



Try riding even 1 mile on this thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment