Wednesday, December 16, 2009

What a lunch

Today we had our Christmas party at work and lots of good food makes one a glutton. I ate until I could eat no more. Everybody at work was surprised at the stuff I was eating and how I was eating since I'm always holding back on the cakes and stuff that people bring to work. I went back for more 4 times including pastries and fruit plus a peanut butter pie that was to die for. And the worst part of it, I don't feel guilty at all, I needed a day like this. I probably had more sushi today that I've had in all my life, and it was goooood.

And here's proof I had healthy food too here's a couple more pics.This might be my last post for a couple of days, we take off tomorrow at 6:30am after our house sitter drops us off at the airport. I'm going to try to figure out how to post from my phone. Check in later to see how Zen liked his first airplane ride. I wonder what he's doing now...


No comments:

Post a Comment