Wednesday, December 9, 2009

It has started

The weather has really started to take a nose dive and making many of us to start hitting the trainers regularly.
The wind has been howling today and it's going to stay that way for the next few days. Wind gusts of up to 55 mph. I'm glad the willow I had in the back came down a year ago during another wind storm and blew it away from the house. With the way the wind is blowing today it probably would have hit the house.

Anyway, I hit the trainer tonight for an hour and did some core work and upper body weights. Tomorrow morning is the spin class and leg weights. Packed up the bike and took it to work to ship via FEDEX or UPS from work and it turns out I'll spend less money taking it with me in the airplane than shipping it to my parents. FEDEX and UPS wanted $187.00 and that's with the company discount, one way. The airline charges $100.00 one way. $200.00 round trip but I think it's worth it. I'll ride almost everyday and try to put in at least 250-300 miles in 9-10 days mostly off road and wearing short sleeves and shorts, yeah, it's worth it and I'll think of all of you here freezing your buns and toes while I sweat.


All packed and nowhere to go. I wonder what Zen is doing now...
Had a good day at work today and even had time to take a picture of all my friends.. my little friends that is.
Wanted to show the extraordinaire suspension on my little bike but the picture came out just a little blurry.

No comments:

Post a Comment