Friday, December 11, 2009

Have you ever...

Have you ever set the alarm to get up at a certain time and re-set it midway into the night?
I've done this a few times in the last few weeks, too many times if you ask me. I set the alarm for 4:15am last night thinking I was going to hit the gym in the morning but I stayed up to watch the Browns beat up on that team east of here and didn't go to bed until close to midnight. I got up for my usual trip to tthe bathrom around 2am and convinced myself to get another hour and a half of sleep so I reset the alarm again I thought for 5:30am. Wrong again, it went off at 4:30am and I didn't even bother to check the time. Took a shower got dress  made coffee, had my usual Brueggers bagel with pbj and sat on the table to read the PD. Then again took my usual trip to the throne and while still reading the PD glanced at the clock on the wall (I don't know why but the other half has a clock in every room of the house) and it was 5:15am I reset the darn alarm to 4:30am. So, I made more coffee and sat back on the breakfast table to finish the PD.
As I sit here and type this I can feel I'm going to need lots of coffee today, I'm on my 4th cup and wired. And I can already hear over the cuby hole the abuse the Pitt fans are taking here at work. Got to go get another cup.
Later

No comments:

Post a Comment