Wednesday, September 28, 2011

What is is going to be

Last race of the year for me coming Saturday and feel sickness coming in. I've only done 2 rides over 2 hrs the last two weeks, I should be well rested right? Rode in the rain a couple of times because i didn't want to sit on the trainer for an hr when there's still light out there.
It's been raining all week up there too, should be fun.
I came up to this a couple of weeks ago and tok a pic from the car.
This tree really wants fall to come in fast.
Lots of colors popping up now all over the place. Fall is my favorite season of the year until it starts to get into the 30's in the morning.
Trails are muddy with all the rain we've had in the last few days, who knows if I'll be able to ride any of the local trails again this year. I don't ride trails when they are muddy, one because it ruins the trails, two, I don't enjoy spending money for parts ruined by mud.
Enjoy the day, rain in the horizon again.

No comments:

Post a Comment