Friday, September 2, 2011

The weekend is here, the weekend is here



*****************************************************************************************
Got up yesterday morning and somebody was moving furniture in heaven. Took a look at the weather channel and opted to go downstairs and do a light weight workout with heavy core work included. My back has been really killing me lately. This summer since I was carrying a real good core base from fall/winter I decided to only do 1 core wokout a week and I'm paying for it now. With my back condition I need to do it 3-5 times a week year round.
Got home in the evening and got all the yardwork out of the way so I can spend Saturday and Sunday at the Manatoc festival.
Rode in to work today under heavy fog. So heavy in some parts down in the valley I could feel the moisture hitting my face. Very muggy, should be a hot ride in the afternoon. Today I didn't chase any blinking lights...because I didn't see any with the fog as thick as it was. Luckily not too many cars on park roads during my ride in the AM. Although if they don't see me with 6 blinking lights...
Looking forward to the weekend. Hope to see you at Manatoc.

No comments:

Post a Comment