Thursday, July 29, 2010

Pool time

Was getting ready yesterday to go to Reagan park in Medina when I took a look at the weather channel and what was coming in from the west didn't look good. Opted for the pool instead. I've been trying to hit the pool at least once or twice a week as a way to rehab and stregthen my shoulder and upper body. 30 laps in and when I got out a raging storm was going on outside, good choice, although I don't know if it rain in Medina. This morning was the usual for Thursdays, get up at 4:20am get ready, head to the rec for the tri spin class we offer to the people that are doing the rec ctr. tri. We just spin for 30 minutes and I mix some intervals in for a better workout. The bike portion is on the spinning bikes, 10 miles as fast as you can. This is a great tri for people that have never done one. The swim is 1/2 mile in the pool, 10 miles on the spinning bikes and a 5k around a Strongsville neighborhood. The rec does a great job putting this on. The 40 spots filled up in less than a month. I'll probably just do some upper body weights tonight and finish painting and caulking the computer room. Have to keep the wife happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment