Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Training

Training is going well, had a good week last week. Right now I'm doing 3-4 days at the gym in the am and the trainer at night 3-4 times plus a couple of 25 minute runs. I'm hoping to get out and ride either Sat. or Sunday for 2-3 hrs. the temps are supposed to hit the mid 30's. That's a temp I can handle easier than low 20's. I'm not a wimp when it comes to riding outside but I prefer not to freeze my buns. I would ride everyday outside if I had somebody else to suffer with me.
As of right now the first race is going to be the Cohutta 100K and after that the Mohican 100K. And if I'm not selected in the lottery for the Laramie Enduro, I'll probably do ORAAM again. In between I'll probably do a couple of road races and try to make it to the Westlake crits. We have a long weekend of training in Asheville coming up at the end of March and I can't wait to hit the dirt again.
I'll be posting my whole schedule soon.
Keep on training.

No comments:

Post a Comment