Monday, August 3, 2009

Elbow happenings

Rode for the first time yesterday and today since the race two Sundays ago, a little over 70 miles for the two days. The elbow is feeling a lot better but any little bump on the road I can feel it and I still can't pull too hard on the handlebar. But, I can bend it and touch my head and face now so, it is getting better. What a difference not doing anything for a week makes, I've been in a little bit of pain the last two days trying to regain what I lost. You don't really loose that much in a week but you can feel something is missing. I'll be riding everyday for the next 10 days getting ready for the Cheat ride in West Virginia, 10,000 feet of climbing in 106 miles. This is going to be a piece of cake compared to 11,000 feet of climbing in 62 miles during the ORAMM race.

No comments:

Post a Comment