Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Yard work sucks

I love doing yard work and some gardening, but I decided it really isn't for me anymore. Everytime I do yard work at the beggining of the spring I get hurt. If it isn't my back is something else. This time I tweaked my right hamstring during edging pushing the shovel with my right leg. And I know it was that because my left leg is fine. It hurts like heck. I had to use less resistance than usual during my spinning class this morning. I can ride standing up but as soon as I sit down and try to put the power on it, it just hurts. I'm taking the afternoon off and have my lovely wife give me a rub down and hit the whirpool at the rec center tomorrow morning. I can't afford to miss to many days, Mohican is just around the corner and I want two healthy legs to ride on. And I still need at least 3 more yards of mulch and two more yards of soil. It's not happening anytime soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment