Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Going South

Florida bound on Friday to visit my niece and sister at their Florida vacation home in Celebration. Is just as hot here as i tis there. Planning on hitting Santos a couple of days and turning the two roadies (niece and husband) into mountain bikers. Taking both the geared bike and the SS. Probably just ride the SS at Santos and let my nieces husband ride my geared bike.
The more I ride my Jamis 29er the more I like it. It just ate everything in its way during Sundays race. Have two Schwalbes rocket rons on order and should put them on tomorrow night, 560 grams each.
Stopping in Asheville on the way up and meeting Ken and Karen there. Riding Pisgah, Dupont and Bent Creek pllus hitting the town for the Belle Cheree Blue Grass festival.
Should be a good time.

No comments:

Post a Comment