Sunday, February 27, 2011

Unpredictable weather?????????


Kind of late post about the weather we had on Friday but that's what Cleveland weather can be, anything can happen anytime. Lots of heavy wet blowing snow Friday morning was enough for me to stay home. I had 10 to 14 inches of snow on my driveway. It took me 2.5 hrs to clear 2 driveways. My arms are so sore I can hardly lift them and my shoulders aren't any better. I'm sure I"m not the only one.


 
Not really, this is Cleveland, Ohio
Saturday I ventured out to the park to ride since the park plows the path and It wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be. The warmer temps turn the snow into slush and it's easier to ride on. A little over two hrs and almost 3hrs. today. Try riding on wet wood with a lot of snow.




Right now I'm sitting here watching the Tour of Oman. At least this one has different terrain than the tour of Quatar which is all flat. I wonder how much these countries are paying the UCI to have a race there.

No comments:

Post a Comment