Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Back home

3 cancelled flights and a night in Atlanta, I'm finally home without a bike and luggage. The dummies at the Delta counter in PR after my flight got re-routed to Atlanta didn't send it through to Cleveland. The good new is that it was found and it should be here tonight...hopefully all of it. I'm glad I wrapped the box twice with 3 inch plastic tape, it rained hard and long last night in Atlanta. I saw a few card board bike boxes at the airport in PR with no tape protecting the box. Hopefully they were going somewhere dry.
Waiting in Atlanta.


The good wife coming to pick me up. 27 and snow plus a lot of ice that fell last night. The pilot did a great job landing for a moment I thought the wing was going to clip the tarmac.

No comments:

Post a Comment