Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Re-grouping

After the Georgia ride I've been catching my breath and re-grouping. Making (or trying) plans for 2011 really expecting not to get hurt and be able to complete a whole season of racing without gettting hurt.
I started my  off season program on Monday and boy am I hurting. I had not done much leg lifting, plyometrics and dips for the last 3 months and I could hardly walk on Tuesday. My spinning classes finally started for the fall and winter and that's extra doe for the cycling budget. In the works is plans for a 2 week trip out west to show the wife some of the places I've visited like the Grand Canyon, Zion, Moab and many other places I'll like to see again. One place i really want to go se is the Rocky mountains NP which I have never visited. More later, time to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment