Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Mohican 2

Went back to Mohican last Sunday to take advantage of the weather and it was a beautiful day. Temps in the 50's to start and mid 60's by the time we finished. Hopefully yesterday's storms dumped some rain down there to soften up the trail a little bit. It is is so hard on some downhill sections the bike bounces all over the trail and you really have to hold on to the handlebar. Nevertheless, better like that than muddy. No crashes this time.
Did you notice how strange yesterday's storm was, no thunder or lightning, at least in Solon where I work.  I was looking out the window at my house later in the afternoon towards the horizon and it was the weirdest sky I have seen in a long time, don't even know how to explain it.
I'm checking the weather in Pa and planning to go to Raystown mtb trails in the next couple of weeks before the weather finally turns for the worst, meaning wet muddy trails.
If you see me on the road today, please throw me a tow rope. It's going to be a long ride home from work with a strong head wind blowing.
Have a great one.

No comments:

Post a Comment