Thursday, February 25, 2010

More snow

Winter is back, was never gone just resting. We already have a couple inches of snow and by tomorrow should have close to a foot of snow in some areas. I haven't even been cross country sky yet Maybe I'll go Saturday. This mornings drive wasn't the greatest but it wasn't too bad. My only gripe is that the metroparks roads are not plowed early and I drive through there quite a bit on my way to work. There's times that they are just crunchy ice and very slippery, good thing I drive an all wheel drive Vibe. But even with the all wheel drive I've been pretty close to hiting the ditch a couple of times this winter, sliding on the road until the wheels hit pavement instead of ice. I'm hoping we don't get a lot of snow on this side of town so I can ride Saturday and Sunday. We'll find out by the end of the day tomorrow.
Later

No comments:

Post a Comment