Saturday, February 14, 2009

Saturday ride

It was agreat day for a ride. A few snow flakes in the air 32 degrees and no wind. Was having a good ride until my front fender just snapped in two. I have no idea what happened. I felt something hit the trail under me but with all the strong wind we've been having lately there's a lot of small broken branches on the trail and I thought I hit one. That is until the water started hitting my face chest and legs. I turned around and there it was on the middle of the trail.
Pick it up and then it was time to really start paying attention to the trail. Why, because there's a lot of inconsiderate ignorants out there that walk their dogs and don't clean the dog crap off the trail. Please carry a bag and clean up after your dog. I don't blame the dog, he's just a reflection of his/her owner. On the way back I found Paul and Brenda coming the other way, stopped talk for a couple of minutes and they turned around and we rode together for a while. Brenda rode home and Paul rode with me to the parking lot. Paul kept going to Ridge road hill, said he was going to do some hill repeats. Paul doing hill repeats on Ridge road hill? Hmm whatever you say Paul, I believe you.




The path had snow on some parts today but it was mostly clean.



This short video will give an idea how the trail was today when we hit the snow patches.


I nice view of the Rocky river from the Berea lookout.

1 comment:

  1. Awww man what happened to the fender man? That's a real bummer! Trails look like fun...

    ReplyDelete