Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Little bit of this, Little bit of that

Asheville came and went and it was great. The ribs didn't bother me much, but I did get sore wit the vibration and bouncing up and down the trails. I rode mostly by myself because I didn't want to push it, chase the guys and hurt myself and really screw the season up.



Sweeping turn where you get horizontal.


I thought this was a neat pc of bike art.


 *********************************************************************************************
ST. Patrick day is my wifes birthday and a nice glass of green beer tasted very good.
************************************************************************************************
Finally, my good friend in Australia, Darren, raised $500 for MS.(my wife has MS) They have a bike ride like we do here in the states. Thanks a million.

No comments:

Post a Comment