Monday, January 16, 2012

Overdue

Long time no post, so Happy New Year.
So far it has been a good winter weather wise,(for us westsiders) I've been able to put in long hrs on the bike every Saturday and Sunday since the December but this last weekend. Saturday I had 3 spinning classes in a row and yesterday I opted for an easy hr trainer ride in the early morning. The afternooon was for watching football. I did gave it a thought about going out but the path was icy and I totally dislike riding the roads during winter, only when I really have to.
All my hrs so far have been on the SS and having fun. Do all the hard work Monday -Thursday on the rollers and trainer and, rides Sat, Sun. 2 1/2 weeks and I'll be in Fl. riding mtb's for a week, can't wait.

Globa inteligence comming later.

No comments:

Post a Comment