Thursday, October 22, 2009

Zen like

No blogging lately, getting lazy don't want to waste my time in front of the computer.
I rather go to my zen garden, rake it and move the rocks around. I've been spending a lot of time there, it has such calming effect. I just wish it was bigger...
My back hurts from moving the rocks.


Much Bigger




When I really want to have a zen like feeling at work, I just tell one of the guys they need to lose weight. Really, sometimes I just call them pipones (big belly in spanish) that just makes me feel good that I'm trying to help somebody lose weight. I'm all about helping everybody here and the best way is just calling it like it is, lose some weight budy, you are getting fat, my arms are not long enough to give you a hug man, I'm going camping, can I borrow your shirt I don't have a tent. By the way give me your t-shirt too, I need a sleeping bag.
I tell you, it is such a satisfying feeling to help somebody lose weight and get in shape, it's ZEN like.

No comments:

Post a Comment