Monday, July 2, 2012

In da house / Jamis Dakota 29er for sale

He's in da house. Find him, move him take a pic and send it to me, I'll post it.

***************************************************************************************
Spent both Saturday and Sunday fighting with the freaking back wheel on my SS. first the bearings came lose, then too tight, finally I gave up and put the old wheel back on. I'm going to get a new set of wheels and a better SS frame when I can. I like riding SS better than a geared bike.

Saturday I had the first argument with another rider at the trail. I took the center trail down and rode the road to the yellow loop to place the Gnome on the trail and I'm going up the short little bump after the first bridge/board walk
and I pinged my bell to pass a rider in front of me amd he flat out tells me he's not lettting me pass.
I thought I heard wrong so I pinged again and he still refused to let me pass. I told him the rule of the trail is to let the faster rider  go y and he still refused. I slowed down to calm down after I said a "few" words to him and then started chasing him and I was about to catch him the back wheel on my SS locked up and I had to stop, take it appart and try to fix it on the trail with the set of wrenches I always carry. It was the best thing that could have happened because I was really PO and ready to start rubbing his back wheel and push him off the trail. Gave me a chance to cool off and just let it go.

I'm selling my Jamis Dakota 29er.
a year and a half old, well taken care off. New rotors new organic brake pads.


No comments:

Post a Comment